Hi
Al fin he decidido comenzar a trabajar con las fotos de nuestras vacaciones en Disney. Esta página es la primera que aparecerá en el álbum, mi hija con Mickey, ninguna otra página podría ser mejor.

Finally I decided to start working with the pictures of our Disney's vacation. This layout is going to be in the first page of the album, my daughter with Mickey, no other layout could be better.



Disney 2007
Patterned Paper: Scenic Route; Cardstock: Bazzill, Stamp: Sassafras Lass; Ink: Stazon; Chipboard: Basic Grey, Scenic Route, Heidi Swapp; Paint: Delta, Stickles; Tools: Sewing Machine, Cricut


Para ayudarme a completar este álbum más rápido he decidido usar plantillas. La siguiente fue tomada del blog de Page Maps y mi versión está debajo de ella. Roté la plantilla para acomodar las fotos que quería usar y le di mi toque personal.


To help me make this album faster I have decided to use sketches. The following was taken from the Page Maps Blog and my version is below it. I rotate the sketch to accomodate the pictures I wanted to use and I gave it my personal touch.




Tigger
Patterned Paper: Creative Imaginations, Adorn it; Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Chipboard Shape: Sandylion; Chipboard Alphabet: Basic Grey, Scenic Route, Li'l Davis; Paint: Delta, Stickles; Ink: Tsukineko; Ribbon: Unknown; Paper Punches: Stampin' Up, Martha Stewart; Scalloped Scissor: Fiskars; Other: Sewing Machine


Gracias por mirar!

Thanks for watching!!
Labels: , | edit post
3 Responses
  1. Yani Says:

    Pues va a hacer una bonita portada! Ambos LOs quedaron muy lindos.


  2. Sonia Says:

    Rebeca
    Tus layouts preciosos.


  3. JESSICA Says:

    Estos LOs están de show!!!!! Me encanatn esas fotos con Tigger... Y tienes un PREMIO en mi blog, amiguita!!!
    cariños,
    Jessica